Sanyyo Vibrating Feeder operates with a constant control feeding of material which, is widely used in metallurgy, coal mining mineral processing, building materials, chemicals, abrasives, water and other industries.
Both of two type of vibrating Feeders have grated bars which shifts material into the primary crusher.
The Feeder removes the non-stone type material automatically and allows smaller material to fall through the grated section to bypass the primary crusher and to enter into the secondary crusher directly, which greatly increases crushing capacity by the plant.
1. A reliable, strong, rigid, impact resistant structure.
2. Systematic vibration on a wide working face which makes it easy to discharge material.
3. A controlled steady vibration ensuring a long service life.
4. According to the capacity of transportation, the installation angle can be adjusted between 0 to 15 degree.
5. Designed with a transducer and electromagnetic speeder which enables changes to be made to speed of feeding material into primary crusher.